The Psychedelics Today Integration and Self-Care Course is an introduction to using psychedelic substances as safely and effectively as possible. Think of it like taking your first step towards earning your test pilot’s license.
Our goal is to provide an educational experience to help reduce harm, maximize safety and benefit.
Hi, Kyle and Joe here:
WE WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU WHY WE CREATED THE INTEGRATION AND SELF-CARE COURSE
If you have been following us on our podcast, thank you for the support. If this is your first time hearing about us, be sure to check out our show Psychedelics Today. We have a lot of great free material on our site, including interviews from some of the top experts in the field of psychedelic research.
This course provides an overview of psychedelic integration and self-care. We will explore the importance of preparing for a psychedelic experience as well as the importance of learning how to integrate these experiences. Psychedelic self-care is important because it can really amplify the benefits of psychedelics while the same time minimizing the risks. Many books that have been written about psychedelics speculate the possible future uses and therapeutic benefit in clinical settings.
This course is designed to teach you valuable lessons and easy to implement steps for before during and after your psychedelic sessions to help you better understand your experience as well as bringing the experience forward into your daily life.
HERE ARE JUST SOME OF THE THINGS THAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to prepare for a psychedelic experience (safety considerations)
- What a bad trip is and how it is different from a difficult experience
- Integration techniques and how to work with a difficult experience
- Self-care practices and techniques
- Stanislav Grof’s theoretical framework of working with psychedelics
- How to incorporate powerful experiences into daily life
- Psychedelic integration resources
- And much more
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Expert advice and tips. We have been interviewing top experts in the field and have been integrating their knowledge into the course curriculum
- Support from the instructors and students through course comments
- Practical advice for integrating your experience
- A guided meditation to help ground your experience
- Lifetime access to the course material
- Access to a secret Facebook Group to connect with others
- A list of psychedelic integration resources
Psychedelics Today is dedicated towards exploring and discussing the important academic/scientific and other research in the field of psychedelics.
About Kyle Buller, MS:
Kyle’s interest in exploring non-ordinary states of consciousness began when he was 16-years-old, when he suffered a traumatic snowboarding accident. Waking up after having a near-death experience changed Kyle’s life. Since then, Kyle has earned his B.A. in Transpersonal Psychology, where he studied the healing potential of non-ordinary states of consciousness by exploring shamanism, plant medicine, Holotropic Breathwork, and the roots/benefits of psychedelic psychotherapy. Kyle has co-taught two college-level courses. Kyle's senior capstone project, “Stanislav Grof’s Psychology of Extraordinary Experiences,” turned into a full three-credit course. Kyle also co-created, “The History of Psychedelics” with Lenny Gibson.
Kyle also earned his M.S. in clinical mental health counseling with an emphasis in somatic psychology. Kyle’s clinical background in mental health consists of working with at-risk teenagers in crisis and with individuals experiencing an early-episode of psychosis. Kyle also facilitates Transpersonal Breathwork workshops.
About Joe Moore:
Joe studied philosophy in New Hampshire, where he earned his B.A.. After stumbling upon the work of Stanislav Grof during his undergraduate years, Joe began participating in Holotropic Breathwork workshops in Vermont in 2003. Joe helped facilitate Holotropic and Transpersonal Breathwork workshops while he spent his time in New England. He is now working in the software industry as well as hosting a few podcasts. Joe now coordinates Dreamshadow Transpersonal Breathwork workshops, in Breckenridge, Colorado.